B7 - Falling (Zelda Cover) B7 - Falling (Zelda Cover)

great song

i like the opening, even if you claim for it to be random fx. and as an idea for future songs, try the metroid series

Burn7 responds:

Yeah, I did try and make the intro decently interesting. I decided if I was going to do it, it would be cool goddammit.

I always like the Metroid series, and the music is damn amazing. But I don't know, the Metroid series has been done to death. I need something more original. That's why I did this song. Because nobody know what the fuck a Zelda is.

B7 - Into The Unknown V2 B7 - Into The Unknown V2

my life is complete

You, sir, have just reached god mode. Is it wrong to worship the ground you walk on?

This song is much more techno than the other stuff I've heard that you made, and it is still as kickass as your metal stuff. keep up the god-like music dude!

Burn7 responds:

Bwaha! I think the cheat code for God Mode is 'iddqd' but it's been a while.

I'm glad you liked it though. It helps to know that people actually enjoy it when I write the music, and I love being able to actually see that people are enjoying it.

So thanks!

Santa's Child Slave Factory Santa's Child Slave Factory

Omg

you killed it!!!! (in a good way) The random laughs and Jingle Bells threw me off, its hilarious and eerie.

Sans Titre 57 Sans Titre 57

Cool use of techno music

Robot dance party screams at me when i hear this. it does seem a little dense at points, but thats all i can find wrong with it

Sausau responds:

Why thank you !

Our World (His World Remix) Our World (His World Remix)

omfg,

i dont think that you can fully comprehend the epicned\ss that is this song. Usually having too many meleodies is a bad thing, but you pulled it off with out any bad sides. my head just exploded.
5/5
10/10
downloaded

Cymphium responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Pokémon HG/SS: VS Red Pokémon HG/SS: VS Red

eh,

you kept the origional melody, which is a good thing, but there was no flashes to me. it needs to be louder, with more of an edge to it in my mind.

KatzuyaSagara responds:

I see...well to be honest I've made two mixes and I had to choose one...I'll submit the other one in the future.

Thanks for commenting n_n
Take Care

DJ Cloud-Escape DJ Cloud-Escape

I bow to you

Dude, one of the best songs i have heard up here in a long ass time!! This deserves to be up there with GvP for the rave ness

Pokemon TCG - Ronald Funk Pokemon TCG - Ronald Funk

very good

this is a great job on the classic song. It almost has a sonic marble hill zone-esk feel to it

Gundam Wing Intro Gundam Wing Intro

I'm sorry

but you failed and the sung stunk, speed it up

Pokémon HG/SS: VS Rival! Pokémon HG/SS: VS Rival!

epic

I agree, he was the best and most dificult rival to beat in the games. Back to the review, nice job. I dont know of anything you can add without losing some of the epicness

KatzuyaSagara responds:

I hope you like my other works here on newgrounds.